We are experts in our craft: people-led and data-driven.
We find the most proficient and enthusiastic professionals with the desire to sketch accurate solutions for the most difficult business hurdles.
Uncover missed opportunities in the digital world for your business.
Wish to work in a collaborative environment where opportunities are offered, skills are stretched and excellence is rewarded, you might be the right one for our team!
- Extensive knowledge of using Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.,
- Responsible for audience growth and engagement of the Social Media Pages/Profiles.
- Responsible for the reach of content, quality of posts/tweets
- Should have the ability to create and organize viral campaigns
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Manage the delivery of creative services within the team
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance.
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity.
- 0-2 years of experience in creating and implementing UI development
- Develop user interfaces for complex websites and applications.
- Work closely with UX designers, web developers and other team members to create top-performing interfaces & deliver an overall seamless user experience.
- Test and document new features developed
- Continued learning and research into UI development trends and current design strategy and technology.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Good interpersonal & problem-solving skills.
- The content writer must come up with new and creative ideas for writing with excellent storytelling capability.
- The role would also involve getting client requirements and developing them into highly impactful stories.
- The content writer must create devising contextual content across different platforms to match the needs of the client as well as for internal purpose.
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
Internest knows it’s our hard working, dedicated, enthusiastic team who make this company so great!
The spontaneous and honest words on this page are a tribute to our culture at Internest.