We are experts in our craft: people-led and data-driven.
We find the most proficient and enthusiastic professionals with the desire to sketch accurate solutions for the most difficult business hurdles.
Creative and passionate people are encouraged and always welcomed here @internest. Internest has a perfect blend of creativity and technical wizard. We have the best people formula for being a unique digital marketer. Our team never fails to embrace each other at the needed time, which ends up in making our team a friends gang. We provide great benefits, learning and development opportunities with the amazing company culture.
Uncover missed opportunities in the digital world for your business.
Wish to work in a collaborative environment where opportunities are offered, skills are stretched and excellence is rewarded, you might be the right one for our team!
We are looking for a Social Media Trainee & Social Media Executive to handle the social media accounts of our clients. We expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
- People who love to work in Social Media
- Good communication skills & building relationships online
- Must be a team player
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Manage clients’ social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.,
- Creating memes, reels and unique post content will have an added advantage
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices & technologies.
- 0-2 years of experience in creating and implementing UI development
- Develop user interfaces for complex websites and applications.
- Work closely with UX designers, web developers and other team members to create top-performing interfaces & deliver an overall seamless user experience.
- Test and document new features developed
- Continued learning and research into UI development trends and current design strategy and technology.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Good interpersonal & problem-solving skills.
- The content writer must come up with new and creative ideas for writing with excellent storytelling capability.
- The role would also involve getting client requirements and developing them into highly impactful stories.
- The content writer must create devising contextual content across different platforms to match the needs of the client as well as for internal purpose.
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
We are looking for an Operations Executive who communicates with management & clients to develop operations goals.
- Should have excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Thorough knowledge & experience in Microsoft Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications.
- Assisting / Monitoring the company’s operations, budget and expenses.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports and budget performance.
- Should handle & maintain MIS report in a confidential manner.
- Coordinate with team to make sure clients queries are resolved.
- Client Handling / Telecalling experience is an added advantage.
Internest knows it’s our hard working, dedicated, enthusiastic team who make this company so great!
The spontaneous and honest words on this page are a tribute to our culture at Internest.