We are experts in our craft: people-led and data-driven.
We find the most proficient and enthusiastic professionals with the desire to sketch accurate solutions for the most difficult business hurdles.
Creative and passionate people are encouraged and always welcomed here @internest. Internest has a perfect blend of creativity and technical wizard. We have the best people formula for being a unique digital marketer. Our team never fails to embrace each other at the needed time, which ends up in making our team a friends gang. We provide great benefits, learning and development opportunities with the amazing company culture.
Uncover missed opportunities in the digital world for your business.
Wish to work in a collaborative environment where opportunities are offered, skills are stretched and excellence is rewarded, you might be the right one for our team!
- Design top-notch graphic content for different social media channels
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Develop fresh concepts based on company goals and current social media trends
- Analyze design briefs and outline requirements
- Present ideas and drafts to the team
- Ensure that all the graphic elements are consistent in terms of style, colours, and message
- Work with the marketing team to build a strong social media presence
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- 1 to 3 years of experience as a graphic designer
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency & expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma and After Effects
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Understanding marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- The content writer must come up with new and creative ideas for writing with excellent storytelling capability.
- The role would also involve getting client requirements and developing them into highly impactful stories.
- The content writer must create devising contextual content across different platforms to match the needs of the client as well as for internal purpose.
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
Internest knows it’s our hard working, dedicated, enthusiastic team who make this company so great!
The spontaneous and honest words on this page are a tribute to our culture at Internest.